facebook twetter twetter twetter
About beating the wife - منتديات الهدى
  • تطبيق البحث في القرآن الكريم مع التصفح وتفسير الآيات القرآنية المتشابهة بأسلوب واضح ومفهوم للجميع من كتاب تفسير المتشابه من القرآن.
  • اثبات عدم وجود ناسخ ومنسوخ في القران الكريم
  • وقت الافطار الحقيقي في شهر رمضان على ضوء القران الكريم
+ إنشاء موضوع جديد
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

المشاهدات : 19680 الردود: 1 الموضوع: About beating the wife

ضيف نشيط
    رقم العضوية : 547
    تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2012
    المشاركات : 49
    التقييم: 10

About beating the wife

Muslims (like other religion followers) said things which God did not say in the Quran, and adopted wrong interpretations.
    What is said about beating the wife, only if she is impolite: going and coming and doing bad things, and she is - in this respect - disobedient to their husbands and lofty over his words. Such beating is not for the bed relations as many think.
    So here is the interpretation of the Quran 4: 34

..الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاء

The explanation:
    (Men are the 'guides' of women, for that God has preferred some of them [the men] to the others [: the women], and for that they expend of their wealth.
    Righteous women are therefore obedient, keeping loyal in the absence of their husbands, according to God's guarding.

As for those [women] from whom you fear rebellion,
    admonish them,
    desert them in bed
    and beat them;

but if they submit to you, then do not seek a way against them; surely, God is All-High, All-Great.)

Such beating is not for the purpose of bed relation, but for disciplining. And this will be the last step before either the impolite wife reforms her conduct, or else the husband has the right to divorce her.
    See that God tells the husband to desert them in bed as a way of disciplining.

What a man will do in case his wife is impolite: her conduct is bad and does not obey her husband?

The reason for revealing this aya of the Quran:
    A man came to Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - and said: "My son in law, I gave him my daughter in marriage, and he started to beat her!"
    The Prophet said to him: "Go and let her beat him as does he beat her."
    The man has just left, and the Prophet called him: "Come, a revelation came to me by the angel: and he recited to him the aya which just I explained."

Which implies: no the wife has not to beat her husband, in case she is lofty over obeying his orders, and has a bad conduct.

توقيع freedom

المشرفين
    رقم العضوية : 419
    تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2011
    المشاركات : 248
    التقييم: 10
    Muslims did many mistakes of their own accord, about which they were not commanded in the Quran

Muslims did many mistakes which God did not reveal in His Quran; but they worked according to false traditions to which they clinged
    fanatically.

Examples
    Some Muslims said Prophet Mohammed married Aisha when she was 9
    years or less.

Nothing of this is in the Quran; but there are some narrations and traditions ascribed to the prophet.

How can any man marry a 9 years old girl; what will he understand of
    her and what;will she understand of him?

There are other traditions which say she was 25 years; I think she was
    young: maybe about 15 years or more
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة John Wassov ; 09-22-2012 الساعة 12:21 AM
    توقيع John Wassov

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

| الكتب بالعربي | Man after Death | An Hour with Ghosts | The Universe and the Quran | The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran | الخلاف بين التوراة و القرآن   | الكون والقرآن | اسلام   | المتشابه من القرآن | تفسير القرآن الكريم    | ساعة قضيتها مع الأرواح | الأنسان بعد الموت | الرد على الملحدين | موقع الهدى للقران الكريم    | محمد علي حسن الحلي حياته ومؤلفاته