facebook twetter twetter twetter
If I meet God - منتديات الهدى
  • تطبيق البحث في القرآن الكريم مع التصفح وتفسير الآيات القرآنية المتشابهة بأسلوب واضح ومفهوم للجميع من كتاب تفسير المتشابه من القرآن.
  • اثبات عدم وجود ناسخ ومنسوخ في القران الكريم
  • وقت الافطار الحقيقي في شهر رمضان على ضوء القران الكريم
+ إنشاء موضوع جديد
النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

المشاهدات : 21960 الردود: 4 الموضوع: If I meet God

المشرفين
    رقم العضوية : 2241
    تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2015
    المشاركات : 245
    التقييم: 10

If I meet God

If I meet God, I will ask for His forgiveness, mercy and good pleasure
    توقيع selfsame

المشرفين
    This was a duplicate post; deleted
    توقيع selfsame

المشرفين
    The meeting with God actually means the receiving of His reward or punishment

When I was in the university, I had one of my friends having some cardiac problem; doctors thought he had a septal defect in the heart, but it was later found that he in fact had a hydatid cyst in the heart (may be in addition to his septal defect); so they told him he should undergo surgery and he prepared himself, and he discussed with me (I was a student at that time), so an aya of the Quran came to my mind

Quran 29: 5, which means
    Whoso looks forward to be in [the neighborhood of] God f, [let him know that] the appointed God's [reward] is surely coming [after death g]; He is the All-Hearing h, the All-Knowing i
    .................................................. ...............

f And to live in the spiritual heavens, then let him worship God alone, and then he will not need any intercessor
    g When man will go from this life of the World to the Afterlife
    h Of their prayer
    i About their piety

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/29.htm#a29_5
    quran-ayat.com/pret/29.htm#a29_5

Anyhow, that friend died on the operation table .. I bring this tale in order to manifest about the literal "meeting with God" means meeting His reward and be in His neighborhood in the kingdom of heavens or Paradise
    Because God is Glorious and above sitting and talking directly to creatures

In fact, that friend when he heard me reciting this aya, he said: Whatever God does, I am accepting His decree
    Which indicates his deep faith and high morale, may God's mercy be on his soul
    توقيع selfsame

المشرفين
    This meaning of the "meeting with God" and of "returning or resorting to God" at last is so frequent in the Glorious Quran, like this aya
    Quran 24: 42, which means
    And to God belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth f, and to God shall be the return [of souls g
    .................................................. ...........

f So He offers out of His kingdom, to whomever He pleases, and takes it away from whomever He wants
    g So He will judge them with justice

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/24.htm#a24_42
    quran-ayat.com/pret/24.htm#a24_42
    توقيع selfsame

المشرفين
    This aya also speaks about the "meeting with God", which means the return to the Next Life and the ethereal world

Quran 10: 7-8, which means
    Those who look not for the meeting with Us a [in the Next Life

and are pleased with this life in the World b

and are contented therewith
    c

and who are heedless
    d of Our signs e

Such [men] will have the Fire as their home [on Doomsday] according to what [sins] they earned [in the life of the World
    .................................................. ................

a It means: those who disbelieve in Paradise and the prosperity in the Next Life: they do not hope for the prosperity, because they don't believe in that
    b But not with the Next Life

c i.e. they are 'assured and contented' with the life of the World; so they say: "There will not be any Judgment, neither any punishment nor any chastisement; but it is only a threatening and warning with which Mohammed frightens us, which is not true in fact

d It means: they are heedless of contemplating and pondering about the signs of God

e They do not think in order to realize and differentiate between the truth and the falsehood

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_7
    quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_7
    توقيع selfsame

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

| الكتب بالعربي | Man after Death | An Hour with Ghosts | The Universe and the Quran | The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran | الخلاف بين التوراة و القرآن   | الكون والقرآن | اسلام   | المتشابه من القرآن | تفسير القرآن الكريم    | ساعة قضيتها مع الأرواح | الأنسان بعد الموت | الرد على الملحدين | موقع الهدى للقران الكريم    | محمد علي حسن الحلي حياته ومؤلفاته