facebook twetter twetter twetter
Uncovering of the Hidden Truth - منتديات الهدى
  • تطبيق البحث في القرآن الكريم مع التصفح وتفسير الآيات القرآنية المتشابهة بأسلوب واضح ومفهوم للجميع من كتاب تفسير المتشابه من القرآن.
  • اثبات عدم وجود ناسخ ومنسوخ في القران الكريم
  • وقت الافطار الحقيقي في شهر رمضان على ضوء القران الكريم
+ إنشاء موضوع جديد
النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1

المشاهدات : 2106 الردود: 0 الموضوع: Uncovering of the Hidden Truth

مشرف عام
    رقم العضوية : 35
    تاريخ التسجيل : Oct 2010
    المشاركات : 2,271
    التقييم: 378
    الجنـس : ذكر

Uncovering of the Hidden Truth

Quoted from the book (An Hour with Ghosts) ByMohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilli
    Uncovering of the Hidden Truth
    It has become obviously clear to me, and I have become certain – according to what I myself had seen in the spirits world, and according to what I had read in the heavenly books: the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran – that the 'soul" [or the human spirit] is the true man; for it is the soul that will be judged, and it is the soul that will be rewarded or punished. It is the soul that perceives the pain and pleasure, and will go into either Paradise or Hell.

While as regards the body, it isn't more than a mould inside which the soul is formed , and no need for it after death, and it is not necessary to bring it back to life again; because souls are perpetual forever, do not die or vanish; but some of them will be in prosperity, and some of them will be in Hell: each one according to his faith and work; so that if he is one of the believers and righteous people, then his resort will be in Paradise and he will be in everlasting happiness; while if he is one of the disbelievers or associaters [i.e. those who associate some partners whom they worship together with God], then his resort will be into the Fire so sthat he will be in an everlasting torment.

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 2: 154
    وَلا تَقولوا لِمَن يُقْتَلُ في سبيلِ اللهِ أمْواتٌ ، بَلْ أحياءٌ ولكن لا تَشْعُرُون
    The explanation:
    (And say not of those who are slain in God's way: "They are dead." No, they are alive [by their souls], though you perceive [them] not.)

The interpretation:
    Do not think about those killed in the way of God [i.e. while they were striving and fighting for the sake of God,] that their life has ended; because you see their bodies cast on the ground, and their blood coming out; but they are alive, while you cannot perceive them; because you see the bodies and cannot see the souls; and in fact the true man is the soul, not the body.

God – be exalted – said in the Quran 3: 169
    وَلا تَحْسَبَنَّ الّذينَ قُتِلُوا في سَبيلِ اللهِ أمْواتاً ، بَلْ أحْياءٌ عِندَ ربِّهِم يُرْزَقُون
    The explanation:
    (Think not of those who are slain in the way of God as dead. Not so, but they are living, in the neighborhood of their Lord [in the heavenly paradises], having provision [from the fruit of these paradises, and drinking of their rivers.])

Therefore, (in the neighborhood of their Lord) means: in the ethereal layers, i.e. in the paradises, provided of its fruits and drinking of its rivers.

If God - be exalted – meant by that their bodies, then He would say: They are living in the graves, finding their provision.

Also, God - be exalted - said in the Quran 39: 26-27
    قِيلَ ادْخُل الجَنّةَ قالَ يا لَيْتَ قَوْمي يَعْلَمُون . بِما غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ
    The explanation:
    (It was said [to him]: “Enter Paradise.” He said: “Would that my people know.”
    “That my Lord has forgiven me and that He has made me one of the honored.”)

So will it be said to a dead body: “Enter Paradise”? No, but the addressing was to his soul, not to his body; because the soul survives and does not disintegrate; therefore, when his ethereal soul entered into Paradise, at that time his soul said: (“Would that my people know.”)

Moreover, God - be glorified - said in the Quran 22: 58
    وَالّذِينَ هاجَرُوا في سَبيلِ اللهِ ثُمَّ قُتِلُوا أوْ ماتُوا لَيَرْزُقَنَّهُمُ اللهُ رِزْقاً حَسَناً ، وإنَّ اللهَ لَهُوَ خَيْرُ الرّازِقِين
    The explanation:
    (And those who emigrated [from Mecca to Medina, and joined Prophet Mohammed] for the sake of God [and His good pleasure], and then were slain, or they died, God will provide for them a good provision [ from the fruits of Paradise]; for, surely, God is the Best of providers.)

Therefore, (God will provide for them a good provision [ from the fruits of Paradise] ) means: He will provide their souls; because the soul survives and do not disintegrate [or die.]

And God - be glorified - in the Quran 4: 69
    وَمَن يُطِعِ اللّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَأُوْلَئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَالصِّدِّيقِينَ وَالشُّهَدَاء وَالصَّالِحِينَ وَحَسُنَ أُولَئِكَ رَفِيقًا
    The explanation:
    (Whoso obeys God and the messenger, they [will] be with those to whom God has shown favor: of the prophets and the saints and the martyrs and the righteous. The best of company are they!)

So His saying (فَأُوْلَئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِم) i.e. (they [will] be with those to whom God has shown favor) means: When they die they will go to Paradise and dwell there with the prophets and martyrs.

In addition, God - be exalted – said, talking about the people of Noah, in the Quran 71: 25
    مِمّا خَطِيئاتِهِمْ أغْرِقُوا فَأُدْخِلُوا ناراً
    The explanation:
    (Because of their sins, they were drowned [in the flood], then were admitted into a Fire.)

So, in case their bodies were drowned, then how were they admitted into the Fire? In fact, the meaning is: Their bodies were drowned in the water, and their souls were admitted into the Fire.

God - be exalted - said in the Quran 35: 36
    وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لَهُمْ نَارُ جَهَنَّمَ لاَ يُقْضَى عَلَيْهِمْ فَيَمُوتُواْ وَلاَ يُخَفَّفُ عَنْهُمْ مِّنْ عَذَابِهَا كَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي كُلَّ كَفُورٍ
    The explanation:
    (But those who unbelieve, for them [in the Hereafter] will be the fire of Hell; it shall not be decreed for them to die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We reward every unbeliever [and ungrateful one.])

If it is right that man enters Fire with his material body; then how won't he die while it is the fire of Hell, whereas the least fire in this World leads to the death of man due to the fact that the torment is for souls, then it is possible that He – be exalted – says:
    لاَ يُقْضَى عَلَيْهِمْ فَيَمُوتُواْ
    i.e. (it shall not be decreed for them to die); because they are souls, and souls do not die even though they are cast in the fire.

Also, God - be exalted - said in the Quran 14: 17
    وَيَأْتِيهِ الْمَوْتُ مِن كُلِّ مَكَانٍ وَمَا هُوَ بِمَيِّتٍ وَمِن وَرَآئِهِ عَذَابٌ غَلِيظٌ
    The explanation:
    (And [the means of] death will come to him from every side, but yet he will not die, and after [this torment] there will be a rigorous torment!)

The Glorious Lord said also in the Quran 20: 74
    إِنَّهُ مَن يَأْتِ رَبَّهُ مُجْرِمًا فَإِنَّ لَهُ جَهَنَّمَ لَا يَمُوتُ فِيهَا وَلَا يَحْيى
    The explanation:
    (Anyone coming guilty to his Lord; for him is Hell, there he will neither die nor live.)

It means: He will neither die so that he will get rid of the torment, nor will he live a good life.

Along with this meaning, one of the Arab poet said: "People are created to remain; so anyone who thinks they will vanish is wrong; but merely they are transmitted from a world of working and toiling to a world of either misfortune or happiness."

Therefore, bodies [or corpses] are valueless in the material world and have no place among living beings; because they will disintegrate and decay after death and become soil. And no need to bring them back to life again; because they are not suitable to the kind of the new [spiritual] life, and it is impossible to gather bodies together in the space, neither can they ascend up to the heaven on the Day of the "Gathering-together" or the Assembly and the Day of Judgment because of their heaviness.

While the souls are everlasting, and the soul is the true man who hears, sees, thinks and perceives the pain and the pleasure.

God - be exalted - said in the Quran 89: 27-30
    يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ . ارْجِعِي إِلَى رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَّرْضِيَّةً . فَادْخُلِي فِي عِبَادِي . وَادْخُلِي جَنَّتِي
    The explanation:
    (27- "O you, soul having sure belief!"
    28- "Return to [the neighborhood of] your Lord, well-pleased [with the reward and prosperity] and well- pleased with [by God!]"
    29- "And [following death] enter in [the Paradise of Lodging, and be with] My [righteous] servants."
    30 - "And enter into My Paradise [of Everlasting, on the Day of Judgment.]" )

So God – be glorified – said
    يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ
    i.e. ("O you, soul having sure belief!"), but He did not say: O you, man having sure belief!

Moreover, G od - be exalted - said in the Quran 2: 281
    وَاتَّقُواْ يَوْمًا تُرْجَعُونَ فِيهِ إِلَى اللّهِ ثُمَّ تُوَفَّى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لاَ يُظْلَمُونَ
    The explanation:
    (And ward off [the punishment of] a day [of your death] in which you will be brought back to [the judgment of] God. Then every soul will be paid in full [the recompense of] that which it has earned, and they will not be wronged [by decreasing their reward or increasing their punishment.] )

In addition, God – be glorified – said in the Quran 2: 48
    وَاتَّقُواْ يَوْماً لاَّ تَجْزِي نَفْسٌ عَن نَّفْسٍ شَيْئاً وَلاَ يُقْبَلُ مِنْهَا شَفَاعَةٌ وَلاَ يُؤْخَذُ مِنْهَا عَدْلٌ وَلاَ هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ
    The explanation:
    (And guard yourselves against [ the torment of ] a day when no soul will avail another anything, nor will intercession be accepted for it, nor will compensation be taken from it, nor will they be helped.)

God – be glorified – said also in the Quran 3: 25
    فَكَيْفَ إِذَا جَمَعْنَاهُمْ لِيَوْمٍ لاَّ رَيْبَ فِيهِ وَوُفِّيَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لاَ يُظْلَمُونَ
    The explanation:
    (But how [will it be with them] when We gather them together [in the world of souls] to the Day [of Judgment] of which there is no doubt, when every soul will be paid in full [the recompense of the work] that it has earned, and they will not be wronged.)

Therefore, God – be glorified – specified souls, apart from bodies, by rewarding their deeds.
    Moreover, there is a large number of the Quranic revelations which declare that the reckoning and repayment is for souls, not for bodies.

http://quran-ayat.com/hour/an_hour_w...e_Hidden_Truth
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة thamer ; 09-21-2012 الساعة 09:43 PM
    توقيع thamer

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

| الكتب بالعربي | Man after Death | An Hour with Ghosts | The Universe and the Quran | The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran | الخلاف بين التوراة و القرآن   | الكون والقرآن | اسلام   | المتشابه من القرآن | تفسير القرآن الكريم    | ساعة قضيتها مع الأرواح | الأنسان بعد الموت | الرد على الملحدين | موقع الهدى للقران الكريم    | محمد علي حسن الحلي حياته ومؤلفاته