facebook twetter twetter twetter
fore-future In the Quran and Islam - منتديات الهدى
  • تطبيق البحث في القرآن الكريم مع التصفح وتفسير الآيات القرآنية المتشابهة بأسلوب واضح ومفهوم للجميع من كتاب تفسير المتشابه من القرآن.
  • اثبات عدم وجود ناسخ ومنسوخ في القران الكريم
  • وقت الافطار الحقيقي في شهر رمضان على ضوء القران الكريم
+ إنشاء موضوع جديد
النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1

المشاهدات : 2008 الردود: 0 الموضوع: fore-future In the Quran and Islam

مشرف عام
    رقم العضوية : 35
    تاريخ التسجيل : Oct 2010
    المشاركات : 2,271
    التقييم: 378
    الجنـس : ذكر

fore-future In the Quran and Islam

· [God alone knows the fore-future]

Quoted from the book (An Hour with Ghosts) By Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilli
    In addition, if you say that they (Saints Or any other person)know the unseen and the secret; therefore they know my intention and ask God to grant me my need; I answer you: none, but God alone, knows the forefuture; and neither any prophet nor any saint knows the forefuture; the indication of that is the word of God – be glorified – in the Quran 6: 50 addressing His noble Prophet:
    قُل لاَّ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَآئِنُ اللّهِ وَلا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ
    The explanation:
    (Say [O Mohammed, to these unbelievers]: "I tell you not that with me are the treasuries of [the mercy of] God [so that I can work miracles like those of Jesus who cured the congenitally-blind and the albino and revived the dead], nor that I know the Unknown, nor do I tell you that I am angel [like him, because Jesus was an angel that came down from heaven according to God's command, and entered in the body of the fetus inside Mary's womb.] ")

Moreover, God – be glorified – said in the Quran 7: 188
    قُل لاَّ أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلاَ ضَرًّا إِلاَّ مَا شَاء اللّهُ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لاَسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ إِنْ أَنَاْ إِلاَّ نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
    The explanation:
    (Say [O Mohammed, to them]: "I cannot bring any profit, nor avert any hurt from myself, but only which God wills. Had I knowledge of the fore-future, I should have had abundance of wealth, and adversity would not have touched me. I am only a warner [against idolatry], and a bearer of good tidings [of Paradise] to a people believing.)

And God said in the Quran 11: 31, about what Noah said to his people
    وَلاَ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَآئِنُ اللّهِ وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلاَ أَقُولُ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ

The explanation:

("I do not say to you: "I possess the treasuries of God"; I know not the [knowledge of the] Fore-future; and I do not say: "I am an angel.")

In addition, God – be glorified – said in the Quran 27: 65, addressing His noble messenger:
    قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ

The explanation:
    (Say [O Mohammed]: "None in the heavens and the earth knows the fore-future except God; and they perceive not [about] when they shall [die and] be sent forth [from their bodies to the afterlife.]")

And God – be glorified – said in the Quran 34: 14, excluding genies or aliens from the knowledge of the fore-future:
    تَبَيَّنَتِ الْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ الْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُوا فِي الْعَذَابِ الْمُهِينِ

The explanation:
    (It became clear [to people] that had the genies [or aliens] but known the fore-future they would not have stayed [in the prison] in the humiliating punishment.)

Moreover, God – be celebrated His praise – said in the Quran 6: 59
    وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لاَ يَعْلَمُهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ
    The explanation:
    (And with Him is "the knowledge and the exposure" of the fore-future. None but He knows them.)

Read more
    http://quran-ayat.com/hour/an_hour_w...he_fore-future
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة thamer ; 09-23-2012 الساعة 03:40 PM
    توقيع thamer

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. The Punishment after Death In the Quran and Islam
    بواسطة thamer في المنتدى Exclusive Devotion to God
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-23-2012, 04:18 PM
  2. the Afterlife In the Quran and Islam
    آخر مشاركة: 09-23-2012, 04:15 PM
  3. Mosques In the Quran and Islam
    آخر مشاركة: 09-23-2012, 04:11 PM
  4. The Mediation or the Intercession In the Quran and Islam
    آخر مشاركة: 09-23-2012, 03:42 PM
  5. Miracles of the Prophets In the Quran and Islam
    آخر مشاركة: 09-23-2012, 03:04 PM
| الكتب بالعربي | Man after Death | An Hour with Ghosts | The Universe and the Quran | The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran | الخلاف بين التوراة و القرآن   | الكون والقرآن | اسلام   | المتشابه من القرآن | تفسير القرآن الكريم    | ساعة قضيتها مع الأرواح | الأنسان بعد الموت | الرد على الملحدين | موقع الهدى للقران الكريم    | محمد علي حسن الحلي حياته ومؤلفاته