(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
 7. Save [some revelations or ayat] which God wills [to make you forget, in order that you will not recite them to your people g]; surely He knows what [words] are spoken aloud and what [secrets] are hidden [in breasts.]
1 a i.e. the High above everything; for God – be glorified His majesty – is over the Throne, and the Throne is over the Chair; the Chair is the seven ethereal heavens inhabited by angels; the Chair is over the gaseous layers, and these latter are above the earth. Moreover, none knows the distance between one ethereal heaven and another but only God Himself.
While (Glorify the name of your Lord) means: Mention Him in your prayers and in others, and say: (Subhana Rabbiy Al’Ala Wa Lahu Alham’d) i.e. Glory to my Lord the Most High and praise is due to Him.
2 b It means: He perfected their creation and mastered their manufacturing and equalized between their organs and special senses organ: so that no eye is bigger than the other one, and no hand is longer than the other one, but all of them are equal in length and thickness.
4 c Which is every plant grazed by the cattle and by grazing animals.
5 d Which is dry and broken up, like that which the river water carries of: straw, sticks, reeds and others.
5 e Beneficial and satiating for the cattle and for animals.
5 f Medical and curing for man.
7 g Because such revelations are exclusively special for you alone, but not for your people.
8 h Because prophets are obliged, while people have free choice or option.
9 i Similar to this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 50: 45, which means:
(So admonish with the Quran him who fears the threat [of God.])
12 j i.e. the large one, as in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 74: 35, which means:
([That] surely [Saqar] is one of the greatest [suns.])
It means: It is one of the large suns [: it has a large volume.]
13 k A life that may profit him or give him comfort, but his living will be a continuous suffering; so he will long for death, but cannot die.
Here man may ask: how can it be that one stays for millions of years suffering in the fire, without being burnt and without dying immediately?
The answer of this is: because he will be an ethereal soul, and the soul suffers the chastisement but does not die or burn.
[Then God – be glorified – started to describe the believers and what He has prepared for them in the Next Life, and He said:]
 19. The scriptures of Abraham, and [the scriptures of] Moses [: the Torah.]
15 a In the beginning of his prayers, by exclaiming: "Allahu Akbar": "God is the Most Great"; then he says loudly: "Bismillahi Rrahmani Rraheim" i.e. "In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
17 b The reason is that: what is in this World will tear up and vanish because it is material, while what is in the Next Life will remain without vanishing or disappearing because it is ethereal or spiritual.
18 c Concerning the admonition, the prayers, the dispraise of this life of the World, and the praise of Next Life, which We have mentioned to you.
By God's help, the interpretation of the soora 87 of the Quran is completed;
So (praise be to God: Lord of the worlds.)
 ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
 1. ÓóÈøöÍö ÇÓúãó ÑóÈøößó ÇáúÃóÚúáóì
 2. ÇáøóÐöí ÎóáóÞó ÝóÓóæøóì
 3. æóÇáøóÐöí ÞóÏøóÑó ÝóåóÏóì
 4. æóÇáøóÐöí ÃóÎúÑóÌó ÇáúãóÑúÚóì
 5. ÝóÌóÚóáóåõ ÛõËóÇÁ ÃóÍúæóì
 6. ÓóäõÞúÑöÄõßó ÝóáóÇ ÊóäÓóì
 7. ÅöáøóÇ ãóÇ ÔóÇÁ Çááøóåõ Åöäøóåõ íóÚúáóãõ ÇáúÌóåúÑó æóãóÇ íóÎúÝóì
 8. æóäõíóÓøöÑõßó áöáúíõÓúÑóì
 9. ÝóÐóßøöÑú Åöä äøóÝóÚóÊö ÇáÐøößúÑóì
 10. ÓóíóÐøóßøóÑõ ãóä íóÎúÔóì
 11. æóíóÊóÌóäøóÈõåóÇ ÇáúÃóÔúÞóì
 12. ÇáøóÐöí íóÕúáóì ÇáäøóÇÑó ÇáúßõÈúÑóì
 13. Ëõãøó áóÇ íóãõæÊõ ÝöíåóÇ æóáóÇ íóÍúíóì
 14. ÞóÏú ÃóÝúáóÍó ãóä ÊóÒóßøóì
 15. æóÐóßóÑó ÇÓúãó ÑóÈøöåö ÝóÕóáøóì
 16. Èóáú ÊõÄúËöÑõæäó ÇáúÍóíóÇÉó ÇáÏøõäúíóÇ
 17. æóÇáúÂÎöÑóÉõ ÎóíúÑñ æóÃóÈúÞóì
 18. Åöäøó åóÐóÇ áóÝöí ÇáÕøõÍõÝö ÇáúÃõæáóì
 19. ÕõÍõÝö ÅöÈúÑóÇåöíãó æóãõæÓóì