Part 3

Their Stand against the Christ

 

God be glorified said in the Quran 4: 155-159

. . . . .

The explanation:

(155. Then [We cursed them] because of their [frequent] breaking of their covenant,

and their denial of the revelations of God,

and their slaying of the prophets wrongfully,

and their saying: "Our hearts are surrounded with covers[1]." Not so, but God has sealed upon their [hearts] because of their blasphemy, so that they will not believe [in you, Mohammed] except a few [of them]

 

156. And because of: that they [moreover] disbelieved [in Jesus], and that they uttered against Mary [his mother] a grave calumny.

 

157. And [We cursed them because of] their saying [in a way of boasting]: "We slew the Christ, Jesus son of Mary, the apostle of God."

But they did not slay him in fact, nor did they crucify him; they were only deluded by a similitude,

and those who differ therein are full of doubt thereof, with no [certain] knowledge about the [crucifixion], but they only follow conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

 

158. But God raised his [soul] up to Himself; and God is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

 

159. And there shall be none of the people of the Bible [Jews and Christians] but, before he dies[2], shall believe in the [Christ], and on the Day of Judgment the [Christ] will be witness against them.)

 

And God be glorified said in the Quran 61: 6-8

. .

The explanation:

(6. And when Jesus, son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel, I am God's messenger to you:

confirming the [Ten Commandments of the original] Torah that was before me,

and giving you the glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be 'Ahmed' [: the 'Praised One'.]

But when he brought to them the manifest miracles, they said: "This is a manifest sorcery."

 

7. And who is more in doing wrong than he who forges a lie against God, while he is invited to the Islam [which leads to his safety], and God does not guide the people of the wrong-doers.

 

8. They desire to extinguish the light of God [: the Quran] with [the words of] their mouths, but God will complete [revealing] His light [to His messenger Mohammed] however much the disbelievers [who deny it] are averse.)

  

God be glorified said in the Quran, chapter 5: 78-79

.

The explanation:

(78. Cursed were the unbelievers among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and Jesus, Mary's son; that was because they rebelled [against the command of their Lord] and used to transgress [on His prophets.]

 

79. Nor did they [: Children of Israel] forbid one another the iniquities which they committed: evil indeed were the deeds which they used to do.)

 

 

 

A Call to Christians

      [By:] Apostle of the Christ

 

O Christians who believe in the mission of Jesus Christ!

Why do you support Jews and Zionists with wealth, arm or anything else, while you know how much they hurt and denied Jesus Christ, and said [he was] a magician! and an impostor!?  

  

How can you support them, while Jesus Christ cursed them in his Gospel, as had David cursed them in his Psalms and as has God cursed them in His Quran?

 

That is because they are the worst among all people on earth: hypocrites, malicious, treacherous; they seed hatred among people by wars and quarrels, and kill men, destroy the plant, and do corruption in the earth, while God does not like the corruption.

  

Chapter 22 (Gospel of Luke)    

Now, I tell you what is written in the Gospel of Luke, chapter 22, about their disbelieving in Jesus Christ, and how they hurt him and how they looked for to kill him:

 

Now the feast of unleavened bread, which is called the Pasch, was at hand.  

2- And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might put Jesus to death; but they feared the people.

3- And Satan entered into Judas, who was surnamed Iscariot, one of the twelve.

4- And he went and discoursed with the chief priests and the magistrates, how he might betray him to them.

5- And they were glad and covenanted to give him money.

6- And he promised. And he sought the opportunity to betray him in the absence of the multitude.

47- And he was yet speaking, behold, a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them and drew near to Jesus, for to kiss him.

48- And Jesus said to him: Judas, do you betray the son of man with a kiss?

52- And Jesus said to the chief priests and magistrates of the temple and the ancients that were come unto him: Are you come out, as it were against a thief, with swords and clubs?

53- When I was daily with you in the temple, you did not stretch forth your hands against me: but this is your hour and the power of darkness.

54- And apprehending him they led him to the high priests house. But Peter followed afar off.

63- And the men that held him mocked him and struck him.

64- And they blindfolded him and smote his face. And they asked him, saying: Prophecy: Who is that struck thee?

65- And blaspheming, many other things they said against him.

66- And as soon as it was day, the ancients of the people and the chief priests and scribes came together. And they brought him into their council, saying: If you are the Christ, tell us,

67- And he said to them: If I shall tell you, you will not believe me.

68- And if I shall also ask you, you will not answer me, nor let me go.

69- But hereafter the son of man shall be sitting on the right hand of the power of God.

70- Then said they all: Are you then the son of God? Who said: You say that I am.

71- And they said: What need we any further testimony? For we ourselves have heard it from his own mouth.

 

Chapter 23 (Gospel of Luke)

And the whole multitude of them, rising up, led him, up to Pilate:

2- And they began to accuse him, saying: We have found this man perverting our nation and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar and saying that he is Christ the king.

3- And Pilate asked him, saying: Are you the king of the Jews? But he, answering, said: You say it.

4- And Pilate said to the chief priests and to the multitude: I found no cause in this man.

5- But they were more earnest, saying: He stirs up the people, teaching throughout all Judea, beginning from Galilee to this place.

13- And Pilate, calling together the chief priests and the magistrates and the people.

14- Said to them: You have presented to me this man as one that perverts the people. And, behold, I, having examined him before you, find no cause in this man, in those things wherein you accuse him.

15- No, nor Herod neither. For I sent you to him; and, behold, nothing worthy of death is done to him.

16- I will chastise therefore and release him.

17- Now of necessity he was to release to them one upon the feast day.

18- But the whole multitude together cried out, saying: Away with this man, and release to us Barabbas;

19- Who for a certain sedition made in the city and for a murder, was cast into prison.

20- And Pilate again spoke to them, desiring, to release Jesus.

21- But they cried again, saying: Crucify him, crucify him.

22- And he said to them the third time: Why, What evil has this man done? I find no cause of death in him.

 

The truth about the death of the Christ 

 

 I say that Pilate promised them to crucify Jesus, but he said to himself: I cannot bear the guilt of killing this [innocent] man; so, instead, I will release him and he should go out of this city and disappear from the community, and if they ask me about him I shall say to them: I have crucified and buried him.

 

Then he called Jesus Christ, and said to him: I dont find any cause of death in you, so I shall release you, and you should go out of this city to Syria to hide there from them, and if they ask me about you, I shall tell them that I have crucified and buried him. Then he released him and the Christ hid himself from them.

 

His disciples saw him three days later, so they feared and thought that he was a ghost, but he spoke to them and said: I am alive as you see, and I am not a ghost as you think. Have you bread? They gave him bread and fish and he took and ate before them.

 

Afterwards he traveled to Syria and stayed there on Qasioun Mountain where he hid himself from the Jews. A period of time later, he died and was buried in that high land, while his spirit ascended to heaven to the Paradises.

  

This is what the Quran tells about. That is in chapter 4: 157, telling about Jews:

The explanation:

>> (And [We cursed them because of] their saying [in a way of boasting]: "We slew the Christ, Jesus son of Mary, the apostle of God.)

  

>> Then, God be glorified said contradicting their claim:

The explanation:

(But they did not slay him in fact, nor did they crucify him; they were only deluded by a similitude, and those who differ therein are full of doubt thereof.)

  

The interpretation:

God made the man, whom Pilate crucified; He made him similar to Jesus in shape.

  

>> (And those who differ therein): Those were his disciples: some of them said: Jesus was not crucified, and some of them said he ran away from prison, while still others said he was crucified and buried then was raised up from the grave. That was because they saw the Christ alive three days after the event of the crucifixion and he talked to them, they talked to him and even he ate of their food.

  

>> While His saying:    

i.e. (are full of doubt thereof) means: of the reality of the crucifixion.

                                                                              

>> i.e. (with no [certain] knowledge) about the reality of the crucifixion.

                           

>> i.e. (but they only follow conjecture)

                        

>> i.e. (They slew him not for certain), but actually they crucified another man.

                         

>> i.e. (But God raised his [soul] up to Himself), means: After the death of Jesus, God took up his spirit to heaven, a period of time after the event; because when Pilate released him from prison, he went to a hill in Syria, and stayed there worshipping God; and his mother followed him, and a period of time later, he died at his appointment of death, and his body was buried in that hill while his spirit went up to heaven. The indication of this is His saying be glorified in the Quran 23: 50

The explanation:

(And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign; and [after the incident of the crucifixion] We gave them shelter on a height [: a place in Syria] with small water-springs and a flowing water-stream.)

  

The interpretation:

         (And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign) to Our Ability and Might; for he was born without father.

         (And We gave them shelter) after the event of the crucifixion,

(On a height) in Syria,

         ([: A place] with small water-springs and a flowing water stream.)

These water-springs, each one of them is a small pit wherein water collects from a small water-spring in its bottom, but its water does not flow.

People built a small mosque on that hill, which is nowadays called, the Mosque of Al-Rabwah [i.e. the hill: the same Arabic word in the aya], situated at the terminal part of Qasioun Mountain, in which there is a beautiful stream of water, and this mountain is to the north of Damascus and Al-Salheya.

 

Now we return to the preceding revelation (4: 158)

>> i.e. (God is All Mighty) in His sovereignty and power, so He will take revenge of the Jews who intended to crucify the Christ.

>> i.e. (All- wise) in His decisions and deeds, so that no one can overcome Him.                             

 

>> i.e. (And there shall be none of the people of the Bible [Jews and Christians])

>> i.e. (But shall believe in him) means: shall believe that Jesus was not crucified; because they saw him alive three days after the event.

>> i.e.( Before his death) means: before the death of Jesus Christ; because Jesus died a period of time after the event.

>> i.e. (And on the Day of Judgment the [Christ] will be witness against them)

i.e. against those Jews who hurt him and intended to crucify him.

 

I say: Despite this event and that all the Jews were against him, and despite their acts and work to hurt and oppose him; you still treat Jews and Zionists with kindness and you support them with wealth or arm!

 

If you do so, then Jesus Christ will be against you and will not intercede for you, before God, on the Day of Judgment; because you help the enemies of Jesus and the enemies of God; those whom Jesus cursed in his Gospel, as had David cursed in his Psalms.

  

On the contrary, you should be against Jews and Zionists, and should not support them with whatsoever amount of money or arms, but you should fight and drive them out of your land because they are wicked and evildoers [and they will bring about the destruction and ruining of your community and economy.]

 

God be glorified said in the Quran 5: 33                 

The explanation:

(This is the recompense of those [Jews] who fight against God and His messenger, and strive to make mischief in the earth: they must be slaughtered or crucified or their hands and feet must alternately be cut off, or they must be banished from the land [where they dwell.]

That is degradation for them in this life of the World; and in the Next Life awaits them a mighty chastisement.)

 

[By:] Apostle of the Christ

 

 

 

 

Balfours Declaration November, 2, 1917

 

The perfidy of England towards the Arab was not restricted to the dividing of the Arab land between it and France; but moreover, its minister of foreign affairs, Balfour, promised the Zionists to give them Palestine to found on it their racist entity. This declaration was in the form of a letter from Balfour to the Zionist Lord Rothschild.

These are the words of its text:

 

His Majestys Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non- Jewish communities in Palestine, or rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

 

 

England Aimed from This Declaration to Two Goals

 

The FirstTo rally the Zionists of Germany, Austria and U.S.A. to its side to make use of their political, economic and press influence to support the Allies in the war.

The SecondTo create a racist entity, foreign to the Arab region, to become a base to support their power and their affairs and to ensure the marine communication with the East; and at the same time to prevent the achievement of the Arab Union in the future.

 

Balfours declaration is considered as one of the most weird world certificates in history; because, according to it, an imperialistic state offered a land which it did not own to a stranger folk; and that was to the disadvantage of the owner that is the Palestinian Arab People who were driven away from their own home-land.

 

 

[Original Map of Palestine before 1947

And before the first expansion of Israel at 1948]

(Palestine in green color)

 

When Palestine was assigned under the English Mandatory authority according to San Remo Conference in 1920, the Mandate document said that England must fulfill Balfours declaration. Therefore, England appointed a Zionist to be its first High Commissioner in Palestine, and under his support the Zionists became active, and worked to increase their power and control, and to increase their immigrants; because he opened widely the way to unlimited Zionist immigration to Palestine, and encouraged the owning of land by various ways, so that a large number of colonies, foundations and Zionist companies were founded.

 

But the Arab people of Palestine did not agree about that, and they revolted violently with many great revolutions in which the blood of martyrs was profusely shed; the most famous of those revolutions was the Revolution of 1936 which continued until the year 1939 in which England used the tanks and fighting aircraft to suppress it in cooperation with the armed Zionist bands.

 

 

Role of the American Imperialism

 

The World War II brought about a new factor in the problem of Palestine, and that was the emergence of the United States of America as the most powerful imperialistic state in the world, so Zionists worked hardly to bring it to their side in order that it might support their plan of settling in Palestine. At that time, Truman who was a prominent Zionist was the President of the United States, and he demanded to open widely the way for unlimited Zionist immigration to Palestine.

   

Therefore, the USA together with the UK made a committee which gave recommendations; some of those were the issuing of one hundred thousand official permits to new emigrants to Palestine, and that the Zionist immigration should move as quick as possible, and to facilitate the Zionists in possessing the Arab lands.

 

 

[Map showing the first expansion of Israel and the regression of Palestine following the foundation of Israel at 1948

This map lasted from 1949 till the second expansion of Israel at 1967; when it occupied all Palestine.]

(Palestine in green; Israel in white)

 

 

UK announced the ending of its mandate over Palestine at 1948, after giving all the foundations and the important positions to the Zionists who proclaimed the establishment of their racist entity, to embrace and to support it with military and economic aid.

  

After proclaiming the foundation of the Zionist entity on May 15, 1948; military units from Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon entered Palestine, to defend the Arab people and to liberate their homeland, and in spite of their small number and their backwarded weapon, they were able to liberate large areas of Palestine.

 

But the United States made the Security Council to announce cease-fire and to make an armistice. And the Zionists worked to organize their bands and to arm them with weapon, then to attack the Arab forces.

 

Afterwards, the second armistice was announced after which the Zionists moved to take possession of most of Palestine homeland.

 

[At 1967, the second expansion of Israel when it attacked the neighboring Arab countries and occupied the whole country of Palestine and it continued its occupation till now, with increasing their colonies and driving the Palestinian people out of its own homeland of Palestine, as in the map below:

 

 

Map showing the regression of the land of Palestine and the expansion of Israel,

which started since 1967 till now

(Palestine in green; Israel in white)

 

 

A Warning to Zionists of Perishing if They Do not Believe in the Quran

 

God be glorified said in the Quran 17: 4-8

. . .   . .

The explanation:

(4. And We have decreed to the Children of Israel in the Book: You will [in the future] work corruption in the earth twice, and you will [in the future] become great tyrants.

 

5. So when the time for the first of the two will come, We shall rouse against you servants of Ours of great might who will go about in the country, and it is a threat [that will inevitably be] performed.

 

6. Then We [shall] give you [O Jews] once again your turn against the [Muslims], and aid you [O Jews] with wealth and children and make you more numerous.

[Then God said advising them:]

7. If you do good [to Muslims], you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil [to Muslims], [your evil] will be for yourselves [in like manner.]

[Then God be glorified said:]

So when the time for the last [of the two judgments] will come, [We shall rouse the Muslims against you] to do evil to your chiefs, and to enter the [Aqsa] Mosque as they [would] have entered it the first time [at 1948 AD], and to destroy what [buildings, constructions and walls] they have made high.

 

8. It may be that your Lord will be Merciful to you, but if you return [to your corruption] We will return [to take revenge on you], and We have made Hell an [enclosing] prison for blasphemers.)

  

 

The interpretation:

When Abdullah, the son of Salam who was one of the Jews resigned [to God] and became a Muslim, in addition to few other Jews, he invited the others to convert to the Islam, but they did not agree with him and did not resign [to God]; that is his saying be glorified in the Quran 46: 10

The explanation:

(Say, [Mohammed, to them]: "Tell me your opinion: What if the [Quran] is from God, and you disbelieve in it [: what will your outcome be in the Next Life, before God?]

Moreover, a witness [: Abdullah, the son of Salam] out of the Children of Israel testifies [for you] to the similarity of the [Quran teachings to the teachings of the Torah of Moses]; so [the witness] believed, whereas you waxed proud [over Our messenger];

surely, God guides not [to the way of the truth] the wrong-doing people. ")

  

Then, with these revelations, God warned and threatened to destroy them; so He said be glorified

>> i.e. (And We have decreed to the Children of Israel in the Book) means in the Quran.

 

The explanation: the Children of Israel at the time of Gods messenger: Mohammed, the son of Abdullah.

The meaning of (We have decreed): We have threatened them and decreed for them the destruction, in case they do not reform their deeds and resign [to God] i.e. if they do not become Muslims. Therefore, the decree is the definitive judgment [or decision] for which there will be no change.

  

Similar to this is His saying be glorified in the Quran 17: 23

 

The explanation:

([O Mohammed] your Lord decrees, that you [people] must worship none save Him [alone]) means: Your Lord decided a definitive decision. This word is also mentioned in the Arab poetry, bearing the same meaning.

  

[Now, we proceed to interpret the revelations 17: 4-8]:

 

Say, O Mohammed, to the stubborn Children of Israel who have not become Muslims [i.e. have not resigned to God and His religion]:

>> (You will surely work corruption in the earth twice, and you will become great tyrants.)

  

This is a foretelling about the future.

 

Its explanation is:

You will surely work corruption against the Muslims twice in the future. And this is not a telling about the past as interpreters deem; because the times of their corruption in the past were so many in number, and not only twice. This opinion has been confirmed by professor Abdul-Rahim Foda, in the Liwa-Al-Islam magazine (no. 1, 21st. vol., Ramadan/1/1386 A.H., page 55); and this is some of what this professor said:

 

The opinions of interpreters [of the Quran] are not infallible. Their opinion could be correct if their explanation depends on the grammar of the language; for they said: Nabuchodonosor himself destroyed the Children of Israel, and that that was the fulfillment of the promise of the first of the two corruptions. But I say: the infallible thing is the words of the Quran itself, and that their saying is not the right thing; and actually the explanation of an interpreter is not infallible about the Quran, i.e. the interpreters have not completely understood the Quran, so that a most knowledgeable among them may explain the Quran, to conclude with saying: [This is what I think] but God has a best knowledge of the meaning of the words of the Quran.

  

The indication that this is a foretelling about the future is His saying be glorified

>> i.e. (So when the time for the first of the two will come)

The word   i.e. (if or when) in Arabic is used in relation to the future. If it was a telling about the past, then He would say be glorified So when the time for the first of the two judgments came.

  

Moreover, His saying be glorified

>>  i.e. (We shall rouse against you servants of Ours of great might); and if it was a telling about the past then He would say: We roused against them, and would not say (We shall rouse against you); so the words (against you) indicate the Jews who were at the time of Prophet Mohammed peace be on him and those who will come after them.

 

The Quranic revelations, which tell about the past, begin usually with the word () i.e. (when), and do not begin with the word ()     i.e. (if).

Some of such revelations is His saying be glorified in the Quran 43: 55

  

The explanation:

(So when they saddened Our [apostle], We took vengeance on them, and We drowned them all together.)

  

God be glorified said also in the Quran 3: 52

The explanation:

(But when Jesus 'perceived and knew' the unbelief of the [Children of Israel, and that they denied him,] he said: "Who will be my helpers for [the cause of] God ['s religion]?")

  

And God be glorified said in the Quran 21: 12            

The explanation:

(Yet, when they perceived Our might d, behold, they [tried to] run out of the [city.])

 

And there are many of such ayat in the Quran, which tell about the past.

  

Therefore, their first corruption and perfidy to the Muslims was in the year 1948 AC; when they killed the Muslims in Palestine, drove them out of their homes, and plundered their wealth and dwellings, leaving them without shelter, and that was with the aid of England and America, so that Balfour promised to let them have a homeland in Palestine.

  

Then the army of Iraq and the Arab arose to fight them; they fought and defeated them; and the army entered the land of Palestine, and moved throughout the towns of the country, and was about to enter Tel Aviv; and had it not been that the sovereignty at that time was by the hand of the English, and because of the treason of some Arab governors, then the Iraq army would have destroyed the Zionists, but the English cheated them by the word of armistice; when the armistice was a trick and cheating by the English, and the army returned back to Iraq.

  

Therefore, the Iraqi army are those to whom God points out by His saying be glorified

i.e. (servants of Ours of great might who will go about in the country, and it is a threat [that will inevitably be] performed.)

  

>> While as regards to His saying be glorified

 i.e. (Then We [shall] give you [O Jews] once again your turn against the [Muslims]); the address here is to Jews, and the meaning: then We will give you power over Muslims and make you victorious over them because of their division and their neglect of the religion of monotheism, and because of their imitating the foreigners, and wearing clothes like their clothes [and styles], in order that such deterioration may be a lesson to them;

 

>> (and aid you [O Jews] with wealth and children and make you more numerous) means: More of travelers [or emigrants] to you from every country of the world will be of your religion to dwell among you.

  

What goes along with this, is His saying be glorified in the same chapter of the Quran, the revelation 104:                

The explanation:

(And, after him, We said to the Children of Israel: "Sojourn in the land [of Canaan and Palestine], and when the promise of the last time [of your corruption] comes to pass, We will bring you as a multinational mass [from every country in the earth.]")

  

The  ()  in Arabic means: a group from different countries, races and languages. However, they have gathered in Palestine from every country in the world, and their power increased because of the support of America and England, and their wealth increased because of the donations offered to them by West Germany, America and many other states.

  

>> Then God be glorified started to advise and explain to them, so He said:

 i.e. (If you do good [to Muslims]),

>> i.e. (you do good for yourselves) because by doing good, you seed kindness in the hearts of people;

>> (and if you do evil [to Muslims]),

>> i.e. ([your evil] will be for yourselves [in like manner]); because anyone seeds [the bitter] colocynth[3], will not get but [the bitterness of] the colocynth.

  

The second course of their corruption and perfidy to the Muslims was in the year 1967 AD, when they transgressed on the Muslims, and attacked Egypt, Jordan and Syria; they killed thousands of innocent people, and drove children and women away from their homes.

  

The time interval between the first and the last corruption was twenty years.

  

>> Then God be glorified said 

 i.e. (So when the time for the last [of the two judgments] will come)

 

>> i.e. ([We shall rouse the Muslims against you] to do evil to your chiefs), O Jews!

It means: They will degrade and humiliate your chiefs by arresting and killing them. So  in Arabic means the chiefs and leaders.

  

Therefore, those who went about throughout the country in the first time; it is they who in the last time will degrade and humiliate the chiefs of Jews, and it is they who will destroy their high buildings and constructions with an utter destruction, by flying high above them with their fighters and bombarding them with their bombers.

  

>> i.e. (and to enter the Mosque) victorious, means the Aqsa (or the Remote) Mosque at Jerusalem,

>> i.e. (as they [: the Iraqis would] have entered it the first time [at 1948 AD]), so likewise in the last time, they will expel you from it and abase you by killing and arresting you.

In this sentence, there is assertion that those who go about in the country in the first time, will be the same who will do evil to the chiefs of Jews in the last time. They will be the Iraqis by God's help.

>> i.e. (and to destroy what [buildings, constructions and walls] they have made high.)

It means: the possessions of Jews and what buildings, constructions and high walls the Jews will have constructed, and the land of Jews which the feet of Muslims will tread and their houses, with an utter destruction.

  

Therefore, victory this time will be by our hands, the Iraqis, and that will be by the help of God be glorified.

 

The confirmation of this lies in the saying of Imam Ali peace be on him as it is written in an Arabic book called Whosoever I am his master vol. 8, page 293;

he said:

Jews will come from the west to found their state in Palestine. The people said: Where will the Arab be at that time!? He answered peace be on him: At that time they will be in divisions, not united, and not cooperating with each other!

 

Then he was asked: Will this affliction last for long? He said: No, but when the Arab will have their sovereignty, and regain their wisdom and mind; at that time they will overcome and regain Palestine; and the Arab will emerge victorious and united; and the help will come from Iraq; Power [will be found] written on their flags; and all the Arab and Muslims will participate to save Palestine

A battle and what a battle!! In the midst of the sea, people will plunge into blood; the wounded will tread upon the slain The Arab will do it three times, and in the fourth time God shall know what faith and steadfastness will be in their hearts; so victory will flap over their heads.

 

Then he said: I swear by God! They will be slaughtered like the slaughtering of sheep until none of Jews will remain in Palestine.

 

 

This is also confirmed by the saying of Jesus Christ, the son of Mary salam to him in Lukes Gospel, chapter 21:

                                                                                                                       

20- And, when you shall see Jerusalem compassed about with an army then know that the desolation thereof is at hand.

21- Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; and those who are in the countries not enter into it.

22- For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written.

23- But woe to them that are with child and give suck in those days; for there shall be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.

24- And they shall fall by the edge of the sword and shall be led away captives into all nations, and Jerusalem shall be trodden down by the Gentiles till the times of the nations be fulfilled.

 

 

 

 

 

Objection of the People of the Bible to the Quran

 

A. The Abrogation:

Some Jews and Christians object to Muslims saying that there is, in the Quran, what is called abrogation as you claim, O Muslims, i.e. that one Quranic revelation abrogates another Quranic revelation and annuls its law and stands instead of it; whereas the Torah and the Gospel, both of them have no such abrogation.

  

I say that Muslims have not understood the similitude in the Quran [that is to say: the mysterious Quranic revelations]; for this reason they considered the abrogation; because, in the Quran, there are: plain revelations, and similitudes [i.e. mysterious revelations.] 

  

The plain ayat (or revelations) are obvious and their meaning is clear. While the similitudes: these are the ayat (or revelations) having mysterious meaning, and one cannot understand their meaning unless after knowing their interpretation; because they include puzzles. But God be glorified promised that He will explain them if the idolaters are unable to understand them and to know the solution of their puzzles.

  

The reason for this was because some of the associaters [or idolaters] said that the Quran was not revealed from heaven, but that Mohammed forged it from himself, so God answered them and said: You are Arab and Mohammed, too is one of the Arab, and you say that Mohammed has invented the Quran, then you should do like the Quran, and bring forth one soora (or chapter) like the plain sooras (or chapters), or solve one of its puzzles, if you are true in your claim that Mohammed said it from himself. But they were completely unable to bring something like it, as were they unable to solve its puzzles.

  

The reason that God be glorified made puzzles, in the Quran, and some ayat or signs of revelation are similitudes because this was the Arab custom in the pre-Islamic period; they used to consider it part of the style. For this reason, God be glorified revealed the Quran according to what language they used to speak.

  

Therefore, there is no abrogation in the Quran, but all of it is unchangeable.

The indication of that is His saying be glorified in the Quran 6: 34          

The explanation:

(There is none that can alter the words of God, and already have you received some account of those apostles [or messengers.])

  

Also, God said be glorified in the Quran 6: 115

The explanation:

(Your Lord's word [of promising you, Mohammed and the believers with victory] has been fulfilled a in truthfulness and justice.

None can change His words [of promising His messengers with victory];

He is the All-Hearing [of their words], the All-Knowing [of their acts.])

  

God be glorified said in the Quran 10: 64

The explanation:

(For them is the good tidings [that they will be admitted into Paradise, as is it declared by the Quran] in the life of this World,

and [angels will give them good tidings] in the Next Life [of their admission into Paradise.]

There can be no change in the word of God.

Such [reward and good tidings, indeed,] is the supreme success [in the Next Life.])

  

God be glorified promised to explain to people in the future what is mysterious of the Quranic revelations and what they cannot understand of it. That is His saying be glorified in the Quran, chapter 38: 88

The explanation:

(And you [people] shall surely come to know the explanation of [the ambiguous ayat of the Quran], after [a long period of] time.)

  

God be glorified said in chapter 75: 19  

The explanation:

(Then, [after a long period of time] We will explain it [to people.])

It means: the explanation of what revelations of the Quran are mysterious to them, and the meaning of which they do not understand.

  

And God be glorified said in the Quran 6: 105  

The explanation:

(As such do We expound the revelations [of the Quran] in many [ways]:

that they may say [to you, Mohammed]: "You studied [the past heavenly scriptures, and compiled the Quran accordingly]",

and that We may explain the [Quran in the future] to men who know [the modern sciences.])

 

 God has fulfilled what He had promised; for He never breaks His promise. So God inspired into me [: i.e. the author of the book: Mohammed-Ali Hassan] the interpretation of the Quran, and I have explained the meaning of the revelations of the Quran that are similitudes [or mysterious.]

I have explained them fully and clearly, so that by now there shouldnt be any Quran revelation that one cannot understand its meaning, and there shouldnt be any aya that they think to be an abrogated one, but it should be clear to them that there isnt any abrogation in the Quran, and that all of it is unchangeable. I called that Arabic book ( ) which is [translated to English by E. A. Nassir as (The Quran Interpretation) ]

 

 

B. Why did God order Mohammed to ask the People of the Bible?

 

Is the Torah then correct and authentic? 

 

Question

You say that, in the present Torah, includes many differences from the original Torah which was torn up by the king of Babylon. Then what is the meaning of the saying of God be glorified in the Quran 10: 94

The explanation:

(And if you [Mohammed] are in doubt of [the revelation] that We have sent down to you, then question those [Jews] who read the Scripture [that was] before you.

The truth, indeed, has come to you from your Lord [not from genies];

so be not of those who waver.)

  

Does not He mean by the word () i.e. (the Scripture): the Torah?

  

Answer: When the revelation was sent down to Mohammed, at the beginning, and he invited his people to the Islam, they refused to convert, and started to mock at him, and said that the one who has brought the revelation to you is one of genies and not one of angels, and that if God willed to send any messenger, He would have sent the angels! That is His saying be glorified in the Quran 23: 24, telling about the claim of the idolaters:                                

  

The explanation:

(Had God willed [to send any messenger], He could have sent down some angels [out of heaven.] We have never heard of such [an invitation to monotheism] among our forefathers.)

  

So Prophet Mohammed went back, doubting within himself, feeling humiliation; and he said [to himself]: If I were a messenger [or an apostle] and if what I heard from the angel was true, then those people would have converted, resigned and believed me!

  

Therefore, this aya of the Quran was revealed to him; to let him have confidence in himself and to be steadfast in his mission and in order not to hesitate (chapter 10: 94-97)

. . .

The explanation:

(94. And if you [Mohammed] are in doubt of [the revelation] that We have sent down to you, then question those [Jews] who read the Scripture [that was] before you.

The truth, indeed, has come to you from your Lord [not from genies];

so be not of those who waver.

 

95. Nor do you cry lies to God's revelations; for then you will lose [the prophet-hood.]

 

96. They will not believe: those [associaters] against whom God's word [of punishment] is pronounced [: for in fact they deserve the punishment.]

 

97. [They will not believe] though every miracle comes to them [which they demanded from you, Mohammed,] till they see the painful chastisement.)

  

 

The interpretation:

>> (And if you [Mohammed] are in doubt of [the revelation] that We have sent down to you, then question those [Jews] who read the Scripture [that was] before you), and say to them: Was Moses an angel that came down from heaven, or was he a human being like you? And were the prophets some angels that came down from heaven, Or were they human beings like you?

  

So if they answer you that they were human beings like you, then be certain that you are a messenger (or an apostle) from God; therefore, carry out your duty and warn people, and God will guide whom He will [to guide] and you are not responsible about their guidance.

  

>> (The truth, indeed, has come to you from your Lord [not from genies]) as they claim.

  

>> (So be not of those who waver) i.e. of those who doubt; it means: Dont doubt about yourself and dont feel unable about the mission; because God chooses for it whom He pleases out of His servants, and now He has chosen you for it.

  

>> (Nor do you cry lies to God's revelations), so that you say it may be from the genie and [it is] not an angel [that brings it down.]

  

>> (for then you will lose [the prophet-hood]); so that you will lose the prophet-hood while God has chosen you for it.

  

>> (They will not believe: those [associaters] against whom God's word [of punishment] is pronounced [: for in fact they deserve the punishment.] [They will not believe] though every miracle comes to them [which they demanded from you, Mohammed,] till they see the painful chastisement) in this World by their killing and falling into captivity, and in the Next Life in the chastisement of Hell.

 

But when the revelation of the Quranic sooras [: or chapters] and the signs of revelation to him increased more and more, he became confident and became sure that he was a messenger to his people; therefore, he started to call his people to the Islam with determination and to warn them with a firm will, paying no attention to their words, and minding not about their mocking till a large number believed in him, then His saying be glorified in chapter 2: 285 was revealed:

...

The explanation:

(The messenger [Mohammed] has now believed in [the revelation] that is revealed to him from his Lord; and the believers [have also believed];

each one [of them] believes in God, His angels, His Books and His messengers [: apostles], etc.)

 

 

C. The "Jihad" (: the "Holy War")

 

Question: Prophets call to the worship of God, by admonishing and by kind words, not by war and fighting; while Mohammed fought the associaters (or the idolaters) among his people!

  

Answer: The messenger of God summoned his people by admonishing and by kind words and by forbearance towards them; that is His saying be glorified in the Quran 16: 125

The explanation:

([O Mohammed] invite [people] to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation,

and reason with them in better [ways and words than theirs],

for surely your Lord knows best anyone who errs from His way, and He knows best who are liable to guidance.)

 

[It means: Deal with them with your good conduct and easiness, and reason with them by words better than their words, and God knows who among them is liable to convert, so He will guide him to the Islam.]

  

God said be glorified in the Quran 41: 34

The explanation:

(Not equal is [the rewarding by people for] the good conduct, nor is the evil [conduct in requital by them.]

So [O Mohammed] repel [the evil conduct] with a better [conduct];

then one between whom and you is enmity [will become] as it were your [loyal] friend [and an] intimate [kindred.])

  

But those of his people who were associaters ( or idolaters) hurt him and mocked at him, and even they intended to kill him, but God saved him from their hands. Moreover, they hurt his comrades, beat them, tormented them with fire and cautery and killed some of them.

 

While Mohammed peace be on him was patiently forbearing their harm; so that he did not fight them while he was resident in Mecca, but when he migrated to Medina (i.e. Yathrib), then at that time God ordered him to fight the idolaters, so he fought them; that is His saying be glorified in the Quran 2: 190-191

.

The explanation:

(190. Fight [exclusively] for the cause of God, against [only] those [idolaters and associaters] who fight against you,

and begin not aggression; God loves not the aggressors [on people.]

 

191. And [O Muslims] slay the [idolaters of Mecca who fought you] wherever you find them, and evict them whence they evicted you [from Mecca]; and "seducing" [people] is worse than the slaying [in the Inviolable months.]

But [O Muslims] fight them not at the Sacred Masjid [of Mecca], unless they [first] fight you therein; but if they [begin to] fight with you therein, slay them.

Such is the reward of the non-believers [: the slaying and evicting.])

 

God be glorified said in the Quran 9: 36

The explanation:

(And wage war[4] [as much as you can] on all the associaters[5] even as they are waging war on all of you by all their means.

And know that God is along with those who ward off [His punishment; that He helps them with victory.])

 

I say: Truly, Mohammed-peace be on him- fought the idolaters who hurt and denied him, but we should know that Moses had ordered the Children of Israel to fight the Canaanites, and take in possession their homes and wealth, whereas they had not hurt nor fought him; but only that they were associaters (or idolaters) worshipping idols.

 

Likewise, David fought the idolaters, and there were other prophets and apostles who fought the associaters or idolaters; and that was with Gods command; because God be glorified hates associaters and idolaters, and get angry with them, and gives [to their enemies] power over them, to humiliate them by killing and taking them captives and taking their wealth in possession.

 

 

 

Prophet Ahmed as Mentioned in the Gospel

 

The messenger of God is called Mohammed, and is also called Ahmed[6]. Jesus, the son of Mary, gave the glad tidings of his coming, and the disciples of the Christ wrote down that glad news in their Gospels, but there was some alteration and changing. The indication of this is His saying be glorified in the Quran 61: 6

The explanation:

(And when Jesus, son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel, I am God's messenger to you:

confirming the [Ten Commandments of the original] Torah that was before me,

and giving you the glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be 'Ahmed' [: the 'Praised One'.]

But when he brought to them the manifest miracles, they said: "This is a manifest sorcery.")

 

 

Now I tell you what is mentioned about Prophet Ahmed in the Gospel according to St. Luke, chapter 2: 14 

14- Glory to God in the highest; and on earth will be peace, and to men will be Ahmed.

 

But they altered its meaning through interpretation and translation from the Syro-Chaldaic language to Greek then to Arabic and to English, so they wrote:

 14- Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace to men of good will.          

  

[If you like to have more details, then] refer to the book entitled The Gospel and the Cross, by its author: the clergyman Abdul Ahad Dawood [originally had been named Rev. David Benjamin Keldani.]

  

I say: Which peace was on earth, and what good-will took place on it? Was the peace in the World War I or in the World War II? Or was it in the atomic and hydrogen bombs? And what good-will was for them in all that?

 

But the peace and the good-will will be in the time of the Awaited Mahdi (or the Comforter.)

 

It is mentioned in the Holy Gospel according to St. John, chapter 14: 15-19

15- If you love me, keep my commandments.

16- And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter [or Counselor], that he may abide with you for ever;

17- The spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it sees him not, nor knows him. But you shall know him; because he shall abide with you and shall be in you.

18- I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

19- Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more etc.

 

Therefore, the saying of the Christ: and the world sees me no more means: he will come with his spirit not with his body; and for this reason people cannot see him.

 

Truly, he came [to me: I am Mohammed-Ali Hassan] with his spirit, and acquainted me with many things.

 

It is mentioned in the Bible, Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 18: 18-19; God be glorified said to Moses [about Prophet Mohammed]

18- I will raise them a prophet out of the midst of their brethren[7] like to thee. And I will put my words in his mouth: and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.

19-And he that will not hear his words, which he shall speak in my name, I will be the revenger.

 

But Jews neither believed in the Christ nor in Prophet Mohammed, and they were enemies to both of them, and tried to kill them, but they could not achieve that.

 

 

Jews Work According to Their Illusions

 

God be glorified said, dispraising Jews, in the Quran 4: 150-151, and 153-157:

. .

. . . . ...

The explanation:

(150. Those who disbelieve in God and His apostles [: messengers], and intend to discriminate God from His apostles [by denying some of the apostles], and say: "We believe in some [of the prophets] and disbelieve in others" and intend to take a course midway [between guidance and misguidance.]

 

151. These really are the disbelievers, and We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.)

 

[Ka'ab son of Ashraf, together with a group of other Jews, said: "Mohammed, if you are a prophet as do you claim, then bring down on us a book from heaven written on some stone tablets, like those which had been brought by Moses; and then we will believe you. Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

 

153. The people of the Bible [: the Jews] demand of you [Mohammed] to bring down upon them a book from heaven [written on the stone tablets][8];

 

[So God replied about their words:]

But they did demand of Moses [aforetime] for [something] greater than this [demand], when they said: "Show to us God conspicuously"[9]

So the thunderbolt seized them because of their wrong-doing.[10]

 

Then they took to themselves the calf [as an idol to worship], even after the clear [miracles][11] came to them [with Moses]; yet We pardoned [them concerning] that, and We gave to Moses an obvious authority [to indicate the truthfulness of his apostle-hood.]

 

154. And We made Mount [Sinai] to tower above them because of [the breaking of] their covenant,

[Then God be glorified told about their ignorance and stubbornness in another incident:]

And We said to them: "Enter [by] the gate [of Jericho] 'complying and submissive'!"

 

[Then God be glorified told about their disobedience in another affair:]

and We said to them: "Transgress not on the Sabbath!"

and We took from them a binding covenant.

 

155. Then [We cursed them] because of their [frequent] breaking of their covenant,

and their denial of the revelations of God,

and their slaying of the prophets wrongfully,

and their saying: "Our hearts are surrounded with covers."[12]

Not so, but God has sealed upon their [hearts] because of their blasphemy, so that they will not believe [in you, Mohammed] except a few [of them]

 

156. And because of: that they [moreover] disbelieved [in Jesus], and that they uttered against Mary [his mother] a grave calumny.

 

157. And [We cursed them because of] their saying [in a way of boasting]: "We slew the Christ, Jesus son of Mary, the apostle of God.")

 

 

I say: God ordered them in the past to enter the city of Jericho by force and to drive its people out of it and to take their land in possession. But they refused to enter it, and said as it is mentioned in the Quran 5: 22 

 

The explanation:

(We will not enter it unless they depart from it; if they depart from it then we will enter [it.]")

 

 

The reason that God be glorified permitted them to fight the Canaanites, and to take their land in possession; that was because the Canaanites were polytheists (i.e. associaters or idolaters) worshipping the idols.

 

While as regards the people of Palestine nowadays: they are Muslims who worship God alone and do not worship idols.

 

Moreover, God ordered Jews and people of other religions to convert to the religion of the Islam; because all the previous religions should be abandoned except the new religion which is the religion of the Islam; God be glorified said in the Quran 3: 85

The explanation:

(Anyone seeks any religion, other than the Islam[13] [his righteous work] will not be accepted from him [because the past religions were altered],

and he shall, in the Next Life, be of those who lose [the prosperity of Paradise.])

 

But Jews are still occupied by their illusions, thinking that they will possess the land from the Nile to the Euphrates, and that their glory will return back to them if they gather in Palestine, and that - by force - they will overcome Muslims; so they have inclined to the power of U.S.A. and the authority of its president Ronald Reagan [who was president at the time of writing this book in Arabic.]

 

They killed the Muslims in Palestine and Lebanon, and drove away children and women without mercy or kindness and they oppressed, taking not into consideration the consequences, and they did not realize that they did not sow save evil for themselves and will reap more than what they sowed: and that, presently, God be glorified gives them respite, but He will not leave them without punishment; then neither Ronald Reagan will avail them, nor the power of U.S.A. : when the Muslim states will cooperate with each other and unite their will to fight Jews and Zionists, and God is with Muslims to let them have victory; for time passes by, and things and affairs are in continuous change; and as have they done to the Muslims, likewise the Muslims will do the same to them.

  

Moreover, Jews and Zionists are a minority in relation to the Islamic countries which are 29 countries: the first of them is Saudi Arabia, then Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Yemen, Oman, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Maghreb (Morocco), Mauritania, Sudan, Somalia, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, and other countries.

  

Then can Jews and Zionists resist all these Islamic countries when Muslims will unite their will to destroy Jews and Zionists and save the earth from their wickedness; specially when God will be with Muslims to aid and help them [when they will worship Him alone and associate not with Him any sheikh, imam, prophet or saint]?

  

God be glorified said in the Quran 40: 51         

The explanation:

(Surely, we will help our messengers and those who believe, both in the present life [of the World: by saving the believers and terminating the associaters], and on the day [of Judgment] when the witnesses [the recording angels] will stand forth [to give testimony: and say about the believer: he is a believer and about the non-believer: he is a non-believer.])

 

Therefore, you have now no other choice to be saved neither from Gods punishment nor from the punishment of Muslims except that you should believe in the messenger of God, Mohammed the son of Abdullah, and you should believe in the Quran and follow his way and his instructions.

  

But have you any doubt about any of the Quran revelations (or ayat), then ask me and I shall explain their meaning so that you may become certain and sure in your belief.

 

    Mohammed-Ali Hassan

          (died in 1991)

 

 

[Therefore, now if you have a question, ask the translator: E. A. Nassir, and if he knows, he may answer you, by God's will.]

Email: eanassir@gmail.com  

 

 

The End

 

First page

Second page

Homepage

 

Books written by the interpreter

 

1- The Universe and the Quran (translated to English)

The Arabic book http://www.quran-ayat.com/kown/index.htm

pdf: http://www.quran-ayat.com/Alkawn.pdf

 

The English translation http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm

 

 

2- Man after Death (translated to English)

The Arabic book http://quran-ayat.com/insan

The English translation http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm

 

 

3- The ambiguous ayat of the Quran

The Arabic book http://quran-ayat.com/shabaha

Pdf: http://www.quran-ayat.com/Mutshabih.pdf

 

 

4- The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran (or The Disagreement of the Quran with the Hebrew Bible) -- (translated to English)

The Arabic book http://www.quran-ayat.com/alkhilaf/index.htm

Pdf: http://www.quran-ayat.com/Alkhilaf.pdf

 

The English translation http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm

 

 

5- An Hour with Ghosts (translated to English)

The Arabic book http://www.quran-ayat.com/saa/

Pdf: http://www.quran-ayat.com/saah.pdf

 

The English translation http://www.quran-ayat.com/hour/an_hour_with_ghosts.htm

 

 

6- The Quran Interpretation (translated to English)

Not on the web yet.

 

 

7- Retorting the Atheist (translated to English)

The Arabic book http://quran-ayat.com/noatheism.html

The English translation http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm

 

 

 

References

1- The Koran (QURÁN) Translated by E. H. Palmer.

2- The Meaning of the Glorious Quran by Muhmmad Marmaduke Pickthall

3- The Glorious Kuran .. Translation and Commentary - by Abdallah Yousuf Ali.

4- Quran: The Final Testament, translated by Rashad Khalifa

5- The Quran, Arabic and English by M. H. Shakir

6- The Holy Quran with English translation by Sher Ali

7- The Koran interpreted by A. J. Arberry.

8- Al-Hilali & Khan - Translation of the Meanings of The Noble Qur'an (2004)

9- Abdel Haleem - The Qur'an; A New Translation (2005)

10- Unal - The Qur'an with Annotated Interpretation in Modern English (2006)

11- The Koran - translated by J. M. Rodwell

12 The Holy Bible many versions.

13- Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary.

14- Merriam- Webster Collegiate English Dictionary.

15- A Dictionary of Modern Written Arabic Hans Wehr .. Edited by J. Milton Cowan.

16- Al-Mawrid (English-Arabic & Arabic-English Dictionary)- by Munir & Dr Rohi Baalabaky.

 

 

 

 

 



[1] So that we do not understand what you are saying, O Mohammed!

[2] That he was not crucified, and that he was seen alive, three days after the event (when they crucified a man similar to him.) After the passing of a period of time following that event, he died at his hour of death appointment, and his soul ascended to heaven, to the paradises, in the neighborhood of his Lord.

[3] The colocynth: a plant with a fruit very bitter in taste.

[4] I.e. fight them with as much as you have of power and ability.

[5] I.e. the idolaters who associate their idols with God in worship (i.e. the polytheists.)

[6] Ahmed and Mohammed in Arabic both means the praised one.

[7] [i.e. Prophet Mohammed peace be on him because he is of their brethren; for both Ismael and his brother Isaac were the sons of Abraham. Ismael was the grandfather of Mohammed. Isaac was the father of Israel.]

[8] [i.e. they demanded of him a book like the Tablets, which God Himself wrote to Moses.]

[9] [i.e. they asked to see God by their own eyes.]

[10] [This occurred on the Mount Hor.]

[11] [i.e. the miracles that God gave to Moses as signs to his prophet-hood.]

[12] So that we do not understand what you say, O Mohammed!

[13] [The word Islam means to resign (or to surrender or to submit) ones self to God.]